I Start Posting On My Blog Again!



I created this blog around 6 months ago and rock music being my prime interest in life then (as it still is now), I decided to write about music, bands, the underground rock music scene, and bunch of other stuff.



But soon I found out that it takes tons of time and effort to manage a blog covering all aspects of rock music. I also realised that researching and writing about music was so tedious and boring. I was boring myself and the few readers who came here. Really, who wants to read about music! Maybe it could have worked nicely if I had 200 guys working under me but with me doing it alone, it sure wasn't. Plus i myself listen and feel music rather than reading about it.



So this time around I have made a few changes. I've taken out all different sub-pages, comments box and unnecessary widgets from the page. And even more importantly, I no longer care about various SEO methods or how many comments I have under posts or how many fans follow my blog's Facebook page. Because during those six months I have realised that seeking and getting high on Pleasure is the purpose of  my life and hencefort, this is what the blog is going to be about. Its about how I seek out for things that I find pleasureful and my various experiences pertaining to them. I don't care if it pisses of a bunch of people or if I don't make it up to page #1 of Google search result, because that is what I am going to write about. And I assure you guys, that if you keep an open-mind and an open-heart you too could tap into all the fun on here. Enjoy!